Trustpage is on a mission to change the way the software industry builds trust. No longer is simply linking to a "Privacy and Security" page on your website enough: customers now want visibility into how their data stored and protected. We believe that every company should lead with trust on their website, in customer conversations, and in sales cycles, and that a Trustpage Trust Center can enable this change.
The Data Scientist will play an important role on our rapidly growing team. As a Data Scientist at Trustpage, you will analyze large quantities of data from both structured and unstructured sources and use the results to inform decision-makers, provide AI assistance to our users, and build data pipelines.
We are excited to be developing a groundbreaking product, and you should be too!
- Collaborating with and supporting the efforts of engineering, product, and growth teams
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of the data used for analysis
- Training, testing, and possibly optimizing machine learning models
- Mining structured and unstructured data sources
- Experience with natural language processing techniques such as tokenization, stemming, and stop word removal
- Knowledge of the theory behind and use cases for machine learning algorithms such as logistic regression, naive Bayes, k-nearest neighbors, and random forest
- Experience with common Python packages used for data manipulation, data visualization, natural language processing, and machine learning (e.g., scikit-learn, pandas, nltk, seaborn)
- Familiarity with statistical methods such as sampling and hypothesis testing
- A bachelor's degree in a related field plus 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role, including graduate course work
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Nice to Have
- An interest in learning new things and a willingness to research solutions to problems
- The ability to interpret, test, and communicate findings to stakeholders such as internal team members, investors, and customers
- Experience working in a collaborative, agile environment with distributed teams and fast-paced work
- First-hand experience with the problems Trustpage is working to solve
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is currently preferred but other applicants will be considered.
Trustpage values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Trustpage will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.