Growth Account Executive
Our mission is to change the way the software industry builds trust. We're using world-class and cutting-edge software engineering tools to offer a platform that will improve the way vendors engage in trust communication. Ultimately, we believe that at the bottom of every organization's website, there should be a link to "Privacy and Security". Behind that link should live a Trustpage Trust Center.
We're looking for a Growth Account Executive to join our Sales team. Your role is to manage inbound prospects and close deals, and help source opportunities through outbound efforts. We're looking for someone flexible who gets excited about the opportunity to join an early stage company and help build a sales organization from the ground up.
Here at Trustpage, we invest in our employees' personal and professional growth because it helps us grow a best-in-class team and have a meaningful impact on our products. This is a great opportunity to join Trustpage at a time of tremendous growth and opportunity. Our Sales team will be absolutely instrumental to this growth.
- Manage prospects from lead to close from inbound sourced efforts
- Focus on landing net new business through a variety of inbound sales channels
- Drive outbound efforts for sourcing net new conversations
- Prove out our growth strategies & methodologies
- Work closely with the growth team to provide feedback on their lead acquisition efforts
- Help create and iterate our sales processes
- 3-4 years of closing experience in an inbound or outbound sales role
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from sourced lead to closed customer
- Experience or desire to work with internal growth and product teams to create and develop efficient paths to happy and profitable customer acquisition
- Creative and curious self-starter with a desire to learn
- Flexible mindset and able to adapt and change direction as we learn
- Obsessive attention to detail and strong ability to communicate through written and verbal communication
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and talk to customers
- Attention to detail, good judgement, commitment to improvement, and a great attitude
Nice to have
- Experience working with sales tools and technology such as Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator, etc.
- First-hand experience with the problems Trustpage is working to solve
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is currently preferred but other applicants will be considered.
Trustpage values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Trustpage will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.