Senior AI Engineer
Trustpage is on a mission to change the way the software industry builds trust. We are using machine learning algorithms and deep learning neural networks to understand unstructured trust data to uncover insights and provide AI assistance to our users.
As an AI Engineer at Trustpage you'll develop, implement, scale, and maintain state-of-the-art machine learning pipelines that aggregate and extract insights at a massive scale to provide real user value as well as move the software industry forward. Trustpage will experience tremendous growth over the next few years as we look to transform the trust industry. The Senior AI Engineer will be imperative to this growth.
- Work with data scientists to uncover, develop, and implement a wide variety of supervised and unsupervised AI techniques
- Continuously deploy and scale production ML models with zero downtime
- Thorough understanding of AI system architecture and design patterns
- Experience deploying, distributing, maintaining, updating, and scaling ML pipelines
- Sound understanding of programming, software engineering patterns, and data science
- Fluency with Node.js and Python backend services in a zero-downtime environment
- Experience or familiarity with GraphQL, serverless architecture, RDBMS, and CI/CD
- Direct exposure to the challenges involved with trust in software
You may be comparing this listing with our other listing for a Senior Data Scientist. This role is catering more to the deep machine learning expert; the ideal candidate for this role develops, iterates, and deploys models in an agile zero downtime production environment. The Senior Data Scientist role will focus on analyzing data to derive insights into the language of trust.
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is currently preferred but other applicants will be considered.
Trustpage values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Trustpage will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.