Senior Data Scientist
Trustpage is on a mission to change the way the software industry builds trust. We are using machine learning algorithms and deep learning neural networks to understand unstructured trust data to uncover insights and provide AI assistance to our users.
Our Senior Data Scientist will be someone who can analyze large quantities of data from unstructured sources, working with AI engineers to inform and turn the resulting insights into machine learning models and pipelines. Trustpage will experience tremendous growth over the next few years as we look to transform the trust industry. The Senior Data Scientist will be imperative to this growth. We're excited to be developing a groundbreaking product using artificial intelligence and you should be too!
- Feature selection, building and optimizing classifiers using various machine learning algorithms
- Data mining unstructured data sources
- Gathering and extracting data from third party sources
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- An understanding of the theories and applicable use cases for deep learning and neural networks
- Thorough knowledge of algorithms for classification and regression including simple logistic regression, naive Bayes, k-nearest neighbors, random forests, etc.
- Ability to develop high-quality predictive models to provide value for our users
You may be comparing this listing with our other listing for a Senior AI Engineer. This role is catering more to the data science purist; the ideal candidate for this role is somebody who can develop and innovate in the space of applying machine learning algorithms to solve a given problem. The Senior AI Engineer role will focus on implementing these models in a zero downtime production environment, building a CI/CD pipeline for them, and overall serving and improving DX of these models.
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is currently preferred but other applicants will be considered.
Trustpage values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Trustpage will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.