Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Our mission is to change the way the software industry builds trust. We're using world-class and cutting-edge software engineering tools to offer a platform that will improve the way vendors engage in trust communication. Ultimately, we believe that at the bottom of every organization's website, there should be a link to "Privacy and Security". Behind that link should live a Trustpage Trust Center.
Full Stack Software Engineers at Trustpage own and develop key initiatives while contributing to and benefiting from a positive, forward-thinking culture. We invest in our employees' personal and professional growth because it helps us grow a best-in-class team and have a meaningful impact on our products. Trustpage is experiencing tremendous growth and will continue to over the next few years as we look to transform our industry. Our Full Stack Software Engineers will be absolutely instrumental to this growth.
- Collaborate across the business in a multi-disciplinary environment to build word-class products and systems
- Develop performant and scalable microservice and/or backend architectures
- Research and introduce new technology into the stack to level up the team and product
- Implement and evolve standards and processes to drive quality and productivity across the team
- Ensure uptime and a smooth user experience through effective monitoring, timely resolution of platform issues, and writing quality code
- Extensive knowledge of HTML, CSS, DOM, and core web technology concepts
- Strong experience and understanding of relational and non-relational data stores such as Postgres and Redis
- Strong experience working in and/or developing microservice and serverless architectures
- Strong understanding of application architecture, data management, and asynchronous workflows.
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud providers and integrating with third-party libraries and APIs
- Product and design minded: Committed to building the best experience for our users
- Experience working in a collaborative, agile environment with design teams, automated testing, and code reviews
- Attention to detail, good judgement, excellent communication, commitment to improvement, and a great attitude
Nice to have
- Prior experience working with large data sets and optimizing processing performance
- Hands-on experience working with PaaS vendors like Heroku or Render
- First-hand experience with the problems Trustpage is working to solve
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is currently preferred but other applicants will be considered.
Trustpage values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Trustpage will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.