Senior Product Designer
Our mission is to change the way the software industry builds trust. We're using world-class and cutting-edge software engineering tools to offer a platform that will improve the way vendors engage in trust communication. Ultimately, we believe that at the bottom of every organization's website, there should be a link to "Privacy and Security". Behind that link should live a Trustpage Trust Center.
As a Senior Product Designer, your work will be highly important as we build Trustpage in the coming years. You will ensure our product and its features are valuable for users, easy to use, and of the highest level of craft and execution. It is important that your skills include a range of product design, interaction design, visual design skills, as well as some experience with marketing design.
- Drive, manage, and scale a pipeline of feedback from customers and stakeholders.
- Test and validate broad, conceptual ideas to create useful features and experiences.
- Design and communicate easy-to-understand, end-to-end workflows and interactions.
- Collaborate internally to drive customer acquisition through product led growth.
- Ensure design thinking and processes are leveraged throughout the company.
- Discover and share insights to foster meaningful and data-driven product decisions.
- 4+ years experience designing high-growth SaaS applications in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working closely with customers and stakeholders to build a product.
- Solid interaction design skills and a strong grasp of Figma or similar tools.
- Comfortable working alongside and supporting agile engineering teams.
- Examples of your process for creating user-centered design solutions.
- A passion for security and privacy or better yet, identification with the problems Trustpage aims to solve and a strong desire to be part of the solution.
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is currently preferred but other applicants will be considered.
Trustpage values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Trustpage will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.