Update Salesforce Contacts with tasks when users request access to resources, and create tasks when users view security-related resources.
Events and actions
Our Salesforce integration enables you to sync contact and activity data from your Trust Center, including:
- Create new contacts in Salesforce: Automatically migrate Trust Center users to Salesforce and create new Contacts if none are found.
- Create Task for Review Request: Automatically update Salesforce Contacts with a Task when a user requests a review.
- Create Task for Resource Request: Automatically update Salesforce Contacts with a Task when a user requests access to a resource.
- Create Task to Follow Up on Resource View: Automatically update Salesforce Contacts with a Task when a user views a resource.
- Create Note for Resource Views: Automatically add a note to Salesforce Contact each time a user views a resource that was shared with them.
Our salesforce integration enables your team to take action in your Trust Center from within your Salesforce instance, including:
- Approving or denying review requests.
- Approving or denying resource access requests.
To get step-by-step instructions for setting up a Salesforce integration in your Trust Center, visit our Help Center.