- Trust Centerhttps://abbyy.trust.page
- Incident Management & Response
- Data Breach Notification
We ask the security community to give us an opportunity to research internally and fix a potential vulnerability in the event it happened before releasing information publicly. Before starting to perform any research-related activities, you shall agree to follow the guidelines below:
- Make every effort to avoid privacy and security violations, degradation of user experience, disruption to and availability of production systems and environments, and destruction of data during security testing.
- Comply with any laws and/or regulations that might be applicable to such research-related activity.
- If able to gain access to a system, account(s), user(s), or user data, stop at the point of recognition and report immediately. Do not attempt to determine how much more is accessible. Do not view, alter, save, store, transfer, or otherwise access the data, and immediately purge any information upon reporting information on the issue to ABBYY.
Sign up to see the rest of ABBYY's posture and unlock unlimited access.
Unlimited access to the directory allows you to review and compare thousands of security postures sourced from around the web.