- SOC 2 Type I
To earn your trust, Baton has built a robust set of policies and procedures to ensure security and reliability of our services.
- SOC 2 Type II
Baton is compliant with AICPA SOC 2 Type II
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Self-Serve User Management
- Data Encrypted At-Rest
Baton leverages best of breed AWS features to ensure all customer data is secure during storage.
- Data Encrypted In-Transit
Baton connects to databases securely by implementing encryption of data in transit using SSL connections.
- Passwords Encrypted
Baton employs current best practices when storing passwords.
Availability & Reliability
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Service Monitoring
- Status PageStatus Page
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Employee Background Checks
- Employee Security Training
- Employee Workstations Automatically Locked
- Employee Workstations Encrypted
- Limited Employee Access (Principle of Least Privilege)
- Data Backups