- SOC 2 Type I
- SOC 2 Type II
Cube Planning, Inc. has successfully completed SOC 2 Type 1 & 2 examinations by Dansa D'Arata Soucia.
Cube's security reports are available on request.
- Audit Logs
- Multi-Factor Authentication
Text or app-based authentication can be used.
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
Cube supports various permission levels for users. User access can also be restricted on a per dimension basis.
- Self-Serve User Management
Users within Cube are able to add and remove team members as needed at any time.
- Data Encrypted At-Rest
Cube's database instances use the industry standard AES-256 encryption algorithm to encrypt your data.
- Data Encrypted In-Transit
- Passwords Encrypted
Availability & Reliability
- Infrastructure Redundancy
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Employee Security Training
All Cube employees undergo security training when first hired at Cube as well as on an annual basis.
- Employee Workstations Encrypted
- Business Continuity Plan
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Data Backups
- NamePurposeLocationHosting and infrastructureUnited StatesProduct feedbackUnited StatesError logging and analyticsUnited StatesProcessing CSV uploadsUnited StatesCustomer supportUnited StatesUser experience improvementsTicket managementAustralia, United StatesAnalyticsUnited StatesError monitoringUnited StatesError logging and internal chat functionalityUnited States2FA functionalityUnited States