Scribe is in full support of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). GDPR is a regulation that requires businesses to protect the personal data and privacy of EU citizens for transactions that occur within EU member states. The regulation allows EU citizens to request all the information a company has saved on them, in addition to requesting that all personal information is removed from a company's systems and any subprocessors who have handled their data. If you wish to request the information that Scribe, and its subprocessors, have collected from you, please submit your request to email@example.com
- Audit Logs
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Google SSO
Google SSO enables Gmail and G Suite users to sign in to other applications such as Scribe using their Google account. SSO simplifies the management of passwords and identity, helping improve security by reducing the potential for stolen passwords among other attacks.
- Office 365 SSO
Office 365 SSO enables Outlook users to sign in to other applications such as Scribe using their Office 365 account. SSO simplifies the management of passwords and identity, helping improve security by reducing the potential for stolen passwords among other attacks.
- Data Encrypted At-Rest
- Data Encrypted In-Transit
Scribe uses HTTPS for all applications and SSL for all database connections to protect sensitive data transmitted to and from applications.
- Passwords Encrypted
Your privacy is important to us. It is Scribe's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website. Scribe only collects data that we need and only retains it for as long as necessary. Scribe does not share any personally identifying information publicly or with third parties, except when required to by law.
- Data Breach Notification
In the event of unauthorized access to data, Scribe will notify its customers and other affected parties about the breach within 24 hours, or as required by law, as well as take specific steps to remedy the situation to prevent future incidents.
Availability & Reliability
- Data Redundancy
- Infrastructure Redundancy
- Service Monitoring
- Status PageStatus Page
Scribe's system availability can be viewed in real-time.
- Employee Workstations Automatically Locked
- Employee Workstations Encrypted
- Data Backups
Scribe has automated data backups that run daily to protect against data loss.
- FISMA - Moderate - Data Center
- ISO 27001 - Data Center
- PCI-DSS - Level 1 - Data Center
- SOC 2 Type II - Data Center
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) - Data Center
- NamePurposeLocationPassword ManagementUSAInternal Product SearchFranceHosting service providerFranceError Monitoring & App Stability ManagementUSALogging, monitoring & DevSecOpsUSAAdvertisingUSAProduct AnalyticsUSACustomer ServiceUSAFrontend MonitoringUSAEmail service providerUSAProduct AnalyticsUSAPayment ProcessingUSA